Introduction To The Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
The Common Core State Standards provide a consistent, clear understanding of what students are expected to learn, so teachers and parents know what they need to do to help them.Spanish Version
Welcome To The Twin Rivers Unified School District Common Core Web Page
Twin Rivers is focused on the following key tasks to help prepare our students, teachers, site-based leaders and community members for the Common Core State Standards:
- Build deep understanding of and commitment to the new standards and assessments.
- Develop leadership capacity and provide support in planning, goal-setting, and ongoing professional development.
- Facilitate curriculum mapping and development to address the new requirements.
- Enhance current instructional and assessment practices to increase capacity from the district to the classroom level.
- Develop and implement a process to evaluate and monitor ongoing implementation.