Third Grade Anchor Field Trip - Aerospace Museum
- This provides the opportunity for students to explore, experience, and engage in STEM education. Students will have a guided tour of the museum and participate in an interactive science exhibit.
Fourth Grade Anchor Field Trip - IMAX Theatre/CA Museum/State Capitol
- This field trip tour brings the state's history, arts, and culture alive for student through exploration of California's past, present, and future. Student will experience a 45 minute IMAX presentation on "Wild California", a tour of the museum, and tour of the State Capitol.
Fourth Grade Anchor Field Trip - Marshall Gold Discovery Historic State Park
- Students will enjoy a gold discovery tour, gold panning, leather crafting, and learn how to appropriately use the pioneer wagon.
Fifth Grade Anchor Field Trip - Annual Planetarium Experience
- This will present an understanding of the universe with a multimedia arrangement that includes a slide show, a hands-on activity, and the projection of star images on the planetarium dome.
Sixth Grade Anchor Field Trip - Overnight Outdoor Learning Science Camp
- Students will be taught by experiential educators with lessons that build critical thinking and collaboration skills.