- 3222 Winona Way, Suite 200 North Highlands, CA, 95660
- (916) 566-1618
- (916) 566-1792
The Purchasing Department has the sole authority to prepare and issue purchase orders for public works, goods and services.
- Ensures legality of all purchases.
- Acts as a clearinghouse for vendors and vendor negotiations.
- Coordinates all comparative bids and advertised bids.
- Establishes purchasing standards and specifications.
- Operates the district warehouse.
- Maintains an inventory control system for district furniture, equipment and property.
- Disposes of surplus, scrap, or obsolete materials.
Ruth Ann Hall, Director of Purchasing and Warehouse Services
Purchasing Services also includes: Contract & E-rate, Printing, Mail Room & Warehouse Services