- 5115 Dudley Blvd., B203 McClellan, CA, 95652
- (916) 566-1646
- (916) 566-3597
The Business Support Services Division oversees all Risk Management issues for the Twin Rivers Unified School District. We provide programs, policies, and practices to protect people and property.
- If you have a question about your child's transportation, please see your child's school website for the most current information.
- You have questions about the school menus, meal application, or how to pay for your child's lunch or other questions relating to the Nutrition Services Department.
- If you have a staff member leaving your site or department, you need to complete the Employee Exit Form which is found on the District's Intranet, which can be located on the staff webpage. Once you log in, it is found under the 'forms' section.
- If you have a question about your payroll or benefit plan, your Payroll/Benefit Technician, can assist you. Please give them a call or email them. (Ex: first name.last firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need a Activity Request Form (field trip) or would like to check on the status of one.
- If you would like to check on a Reimbursement Request, please contact the Accounts Payable Technician for your alphabet by last name.
- You need a form, such as Reimbursement, Mileage Reimbursement, Conference Authorization/Reimbursement or a Purchase Requisition.
- You have a question about Service Agreements or would like to review the District Guideline relating to Service Agreements.